Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe there is a World Banking Conspiracy?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Not enough evidence to be certain
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

centrifugal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Is there a World Banking Conspiracy? Reply with quote

To clarify, by "World Banking Conspiracy" I am referring to a plot for financial elites to control the printing of currency for the entire world. Indirectly this is sometimes referred to as "The New World Order". Although the term NWO should be avoided since it often represents just about every conspiracy theory in existence. I only want to focus on economics.

I suppose I could find a Conspiracy forum to post this, but I am not looking for a resounding 'Yes'. I am hoping that members here can dispel my concerns about the banking systems.

I'd like to reference a timeline of quotes and events, mostly in USA history. I can't prove anything for certain with quotes, but does give reason to continue the investigation.

Quote: Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild(1744-1812)
Quote:
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws

Quote: Thomas Jefferson(1743-1826)
Quote:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson
3rd US President
1743-1826

Quote: Thomas Jefferson(1743-1826)
Quote:
I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution – taking from the federal government their power of borrowing.

Thomas Jefferson
3rd US President
1743-1826

Quote: Andrew Jackson(July 10, 1832)
Quote:
It is not our own citizens only who are to receive the bounty of our government. More than eight millions of the stock of this bank are held by foreigners… is there no danger to our liberty and independence in a bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country? … Controlling our currency, receiving our public moneys, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence… would be more formidable and dangerous than a military power of the enemy.

Andrew Jackson
7th US President
July 10, 1832

Quote: Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
Quote:
The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.

Abraham Lincoln
16th US President
1809-1865

Quote: James A. Garfield(1881)
Quote:
Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.

James A. Garfield
20th US President

Conspiracy: Secret Meeting On Jekyll Island(1910)
A group of international bankers such as Warburgs and Morgans met in secret to draft the federal reserve act. These same bankers funded Woodrow Wilsons campaign and in return he would promote this new act and sign into law.

Event: Federal Reserve Act is signed into law(1913)
An Act To provide for the establishment of Federal reserve banks, to furnish an elastic currency, to afford means of rediscounting commercial paper, to establish a more effective supervision of banking in the United States, and for other purposes.

The right to print money is handed over to group of private bankers.

Quote: Woodrow Wilson(1919)
Quote:
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

Woodrow Wilson
28th US President

Quote: Henry Ford(1863-1947)
Quote:
It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Quote: Franklin Delano Roosevelt(1933)
Quote:
The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt
32nd US President

Quote: Alan Greenspan(1966)
Quote:
The abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit…. In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold…. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves…. This is the shabby secret of the welfare statist’s tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the ‘hidden’ confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.

- Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve (1987-2006), Gold and Economic Freedom, later published in a newsletter called The Objectivist, 1966.

Quote: Barry Goldwater(1979)
Quote:
Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States.

Barry Goldwater
US Senator

Quote: David Rockefeller(1996)
Quote:
We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years…It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg meeting, June 1991, Baden, Germany.

Quote: David Rockefeller
Quote:
Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

- David Rockefeller, David Rockefeller: Memoirs, p. 405.

Quote: Alan Greenspan(2007)
Quote:
Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So long as that is in place and there is no evidence that the administration or the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don't, frankly, matter. And I've had very good relationships with presidents.

Here we have many notable figures throughout history, many of which are former presidents. Even Woodrow Wilson admitting to selling out his country. And most recently we have Alan Greenspan admitting the Federal Reserve is a private bank and cannot be controlled by US government. We also have David Rockefeller admitting to trying to control the world economic system.

Is it even a conspiracy or has it already been confessed by all people involved?
queenmandy85

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have serious reservations regarding the accuracy of these quotations. The people quoted are Americans and their country has never demonstrated much competance in banking or politics. Nice people though.
centrifugal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how they are any less competent than us, sounds like your only argument is based on a stereotype. Please cite specific examples.

I've just named 6 US presidents admitting that banks are dangerous to freedom or that they have taken it already. I provided quotes from former Chairman of Federal Reserve admitting the government has no control over it. I also provided quote from one of the Rockefellers admitting the plan to control world banking... It's going to need a better rebuttal than "Americans are just dumb".

We mock them for the Patriot Act, NDAA, SOPA, etc... and here we are rolling out bills C-11/C-30. We like to think we are different, but in many cases we are just ignorant to our similarities.
queenmandy85

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly did not mean to infer a lack of intelligence on their part. The U.S. banking system is under regulated and also permits a range of small local banks that are under capitalized.
Their political system is mired in ideology and a governing process that is bloated with pork-barreling. There seems to be a trend in Canada towards the same ideological mess but hopefully it is only temporary. Ideology is the enemy of good government.

Jump to: